Monday, October 15, 2012

About Me


I have come to realize that there is nothing on this blog about who I am. There is on the other blog titled Cornerstone Central on Freemason Network. If you would like to check out that site please do I post more information about Freemasonry on that site than any other. In order to sign up for the website know your own personal Masonic Information. It will take a little bit of a process in order to sign up. As for this site, you do not have to be a Freemason in order to view hence why there is going to be less on this site than the other. With that said more about me:


I was born as Aaron Robert Gardner on the 23rd day of the 3rd month in 1989. That means I am 23 years old and represent a younger generation within the lodge. I am a Soldier in the United States Army and have been for 6 years. I have been all over the United States, Europe, Africa and parts of the Middle East. I am a huge history buff and love to learn World history as well as American history from every era. I thrive off social interaction and just love to meet people from every aspect of life. I like to read and learn everything I can. If I do not know something that someone asks about I will research it until I feel pretty comfortable with the material. 


I would like to get to know you a little more as my readers and viewers. It will help determine exactly what I should be posting on this blog to better accommodate what my audience wants to and likes to read. If you have questions about who I am or anything in general rather it be about my personal experiences or Freemasonry please feel free to email me. I am always open to meet new people, talk with them, and share each others experiences.

Fraternally,

              Bro. Aaron R. Gardner


No comments:

Post a Comment