Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Knights Templar

Well, after listening to a fellow brothers podcast I have decided that I want to go towards getting my Knights Templar Degree. I am not going to tell you everything that Brother Robert mentioned in his podcast, you can go listen to it yourself at: Whence Came You. But the episode from the 14th of October definitely made me decide that Knights Templar is the next step I would like to get into. So please brethren, if there are any Knights Templar who can help a Soldier who is never in one place very long get his degree work done, ideas on how it can be done, the time frame I should be looking at in order to get all the degree work complete. Etc. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all..

Travel Lightly,

Bro. Aaron R. Gardner
Flushing Lodge 223, Flushing Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment